I want to dive right into the recipe this week, because it’s a simple and delicious one! I love this Creamy Lemon Tahini Dressing on raw kale and roasted veggies! I’m dreaming up some other foods to include this dressing with!
Creamy Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper or more to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a jar with lid. Screw on lid and shake to mix. If you don’t have a jar, put all the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until mixed thoroughly.
- Keep in the fridge for up to a week and serve over salad or roasted veggies!
Watch out for next week when I’ll share a couple recipes that include this dressing!