I want to dive right into the recipe this week, because it’s a simple and delicious one! I love this Creamy Lemon Tahini Dressing on raw kale and roasted veggies! I’m dreaming up some other foods to include this dressing with!
Creamy Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper or more to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a jar with lid. Screw on lid and shake to mix. If you don’t have a jar, put all the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until mixed thoroughly.
- Keep in the fridge for up to a week and serve over salad or roasted veggies!
Watch out for next week when I’ll share a couple recipes that include this dressing!
Hi Suzie, I want to find more creamy dressings to make and this one looks good, but my husband hates apple cider vinegar. I can’t even cook with it because of the smell. In fact when I make an Italian dressing I have to use white wine vinegar or rice vinegar to get him to eat it. Can I substitute for this recipe? Or would that ruin the flavor combo?
Hi Laura! I would definitely try a white wine vinegar! It’s such a small amount that it should change the flavor too much. In fact, it may even be tastier! Good luck!