When I started making my Creamy Lemon Tahini Dressing, I knew it would be fantastic on some roasted veggies! I got to experimenting, and I love how it turned out with roasted carrots! Adding a drizzle of the dressing over it really brings these carrots a bright and fresh flavor!
Roasted Carrots with Creamy Citrus Drizzle
- 1 lb Carrots multi-colored or regular, cleaned and peeled
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Creamy Lemon Tahini Dressing see below for recipe
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- Chopped Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Carefully slice the carrots lengthwise, and place on the baking sheet.
- Pour the avocado oil over the carrots and use your hands to evenly coat the carrots with the oil. Arrange the carrots in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- When the oven is preheated, place the baking sheet in the oven and roast the carrots for 15-20 minutes. Time depends on the thickness of the carrots and how crunchy or soft you prefer them.
- When the carrots are done, remove from the oven. While they’re still warm, drizzle the creamy lemon tahini dressing over the top with a spoon.
- Serve immediately.