Last week I shared a yummy dressing with you, and this week let’s talk about one delicious way to use it! This Kale & Grapefruit Salad is so simple and tasty! Feel free to use any kale you prefer – even baby kale!
Kale & Grapefruit Salad with Creamy Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1 bunch Lacinato Kale de-stemmed & cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Grapefruit
- 3 Tbsp Creamy Lemon Tahini Dressing or more to taste, see below for recipe
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Seeds for garnish
- Supreme the grapefruit: slice off each end of the grapefruit. Sit the grapefruit on the cutting board on a flat size, then angel your knife to cut along the rind and pith following the shape of the fruit. Do this along the whole fruit. If you miss any of the pith you can clean that up at the end. Carefully hold the grapefruit in one hand and slice along each side of the membranes to release the segments. Cut as close to the membrane as possible so you don’t lose a lot of the fruit. A sharp knife is really helpful for this. Set aside the grapefruit segments.
- Place the kale in a large bowl and add the dressing. Using your hands, massage the dressing into the kale. Add more dressing if you’d like.
- If serving in another dish, transfer the kale over and then add the grapefruit. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.